Most Memorable Concerts You've Attended

ravenrose2507

Sep 29, 2022
What was the most memorable concert you've been to, and what it made it so special?

Johnny Cash played UCPAC on 10/23/93, and it was an amazing show! Seeing him standing just behind the curtain, waiting to go on, was incredible. The Man In Black will always be a legend.
Music Midtown Festival in 2017. The line-up was insane and I was able to enjoy it with great friends who had never been to a festival before. The energy and excitement of that weekend is one I will not soon forget!

Upvote 0

GAK

• May 22, 2023
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Neil Diamond in Chicago (1970?), Led Zeppelin in LA (1975), Donna Summer at Greek Theatre (1985?) Michael Jackson Thriller Tour in LA, Eagles 2005 at Honda Center in OC. Neil Diamond was one of my first concerts, Led Zeppelin had 4th row center seats and my ears were ringing for 4 days, nobody sat down for a minute during Donna's performance-she was incredible, Michael Jackson- need I say more? and The Eagles put on a most amazing show with some of the best harmonies you will ever hear!

Upvote 0

Mark Burton

Administrator
    Staff member
    Jun 27, 2020
    London, UK
    www.popdaze.com
    Neil Diamond in Chicago (1970?), Led Zeppelin in LA (1975), Donna Summer at Greek Theatre (1985?) Michael Jackson Thriller Tour in LA, Eagles 2005 at Honda Center in OC. Neil Diamond was one of my first concerts, Led Zeppelin had 4th row center seats and my ears were ringing for 4 days, nobody sat down for a minute during Donna's performance-she was incredible, Michael Jackson- need I say more? and The Eagles put on a most amazing show with some of the best harmonies you will ever hear!
    You have seen some truly amazing concerts!

Reactions: WyldeChylde69
    Upvote 0